Kristin Peterson: mixed media, collage, painter, artist

Monday, July 10, 2017

community {painted rocks}


my little community has been organizing a kindness rocks- positive messages group on FB. i joined and couldn't wait to paint my rocks. 

i dug around and found my rocks in my front yard around my flowers.

most had a flat top and interesting shape. i tried to find a variety of shapes to paint.

i used acrylic paint, gold ink, stencils and stamps to make mine; finished with a fixative spray to seal.

here is a little video to show my finished rocks:



may this brighten your day.

happy monday.

xo. kristin


ps- did you sign up today? i have some big stuff cooking and want to share with you first.

1 comment:

  1. These are great. I've only done one or two. You have inspired me!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for your comments- i love hearing from you!!