Kristin Peterson: mixed media, collage, painter, artist

Monday, November 30, 2015

ornaments, wrapping papers, and fabric houses....

did you have a wonderful Thanksgiving?....ours was pretty relaxed. our college kids came home and because of the weather, it was just our family for the holiday. we were just thankful that they had made it home safely and that we could all hang out again for a bit.

on saturday i found some studio time to keep getting organized for the upcoming holiday....Christmas! i have new items in my etsy store just in time for the holiday.

check these out.....


love the mix of colors and the gold with everything....


and i have a good handful listed in my etsy store if you are looking for something special. and now for the wrapping papers....


above is a close up of one of the papers- i made the homemade wrapping paper in a variety of colors.


any package wrapped in this homemade wrapping paper is sure to stand out.


and last, but, not least are my fabric/ textile houses....listed 3 for you to chose from.


these fabric houses are just fun and quirky and a good mixtures of new and vintage, and machine sewn and hand stitching.


the houses all have matching sides


want to stop by my store and look around now?.....my store can be found here.

1 comment:

  1. Kristin,
    I LOVE AND ADORE your ornaments! I have collected ornaments for years and my very all time favorites are the ones that my granddaughters painted for me. They began as clear balls and were made by adding colored paints inside and letting them drip and swirl around and then dry. My favs by far. I would love an entire tree of nothing but hand painted and colored artisan balls!
    Beautiful work and I am going to visit your Etsy shop now!
    Merry Christmas to your and may your Holidays be MERRY AND BRIGHT!
    XO
    Kim

    ReplyDelete

thanks for your comments- i love hearing from you!!