Kristin Peterson: mixed media, collage, painter, artist

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

ATC: fairy tales...



blue twig studio hosts an ATC challenge each month and this months challenge is fairy tales. i am playing along and made my ATC last night with a few stolen moments in my studio.....


i had been saving these images of the girl and the wings....just waiting for the perfect reason to pull them out of the drawer. i think that she is very sweet and i feel like she was perfect for this ATC.


one of my favorite quotes is from Alice in Wonderland, "If i had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense."

happy wednesday to you!

3 comments:

  1. Another wonderful piece of art. Your work makes my heart sing :)
    So lovely.
    Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute Kristin. I love her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this little piece of whimsy!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for your comments- i love hearing from you!!