Kristin Peterson: mixed media, collage, painter, artist

Monday, February 23, 2015

twitter postcard

are you on twitter? do you tweet (especially about art or things you make?) i want to see what you are making......are you following me? i love sharing my work and random things....my twitter link is in the side bar.

if you are on twitter- you could participate in the twitter art exhibit. i stumbled upon the tweet with the information and signed up; but, if you still want to participate- you will need to hurry as the deadline is March 1.

here is my postcard i made....


i started with a vintage postcard and gesso. picked a few of my favorite colors and worked from there- adding a little collage, some sari ribbon and angelina fibers.



mailing off my postcard this morning as the exhibit is in Norway this year. have a little time? you could still participate.....and be sure to tweet what you make!


No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for your comments- i love hearing from you!!