Kristin Peterson: mixed media, collage, painter, artist

Monday, November 10, 2014

publication fall....

i have had a huge fall as far as my art goes.  i had the privilege to be selected for several books that are now, or very shortly, available this fall.



the book shown above, "Art Journal Kickstarter" is available here. i was lucky enough to have art journal pages be selected for publication in this book.

do you love the magazine Cloth Paper Scissors?.....it was is one of my all time favorites! i had submitted an idea about a year ago and was contacted this past spring. my article about the cards i make had been selected for publication for the nov/ dec issue which is currently out now. then, with a huge surprise, i was asked to create a couple of options for the cover!! you will notice in the upper right hand edge the picture of the current Cloth Paper Scissors- that cover is mine!! want to pinch me now?!



and, pictured here above....is the newest book Incite II.it is available here. I had a painting selected for the book. the coolest part of this opportunity....is that my mom had a painting that was also selected! so we are both featured in the book- what are the odds of that?

just wanted to share all of my great news with you- i had been bursting at the seams!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for your comments- i love hearing from you!!