Kristin Peterson: mixed media, collage, painter, artist

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

about face and look a"head" to 2015

i am killing myself this morning.....

okay here is the scoop- i had been kicking around the idea of making a calendar from my 29 Faces art journal from this year and decided to take the leap and get the calendars made to sell to friends and family.



i already sold a few at the Holiday Studio Tour this last weekend, so i decided i better get the word out and share this information. i have 2 sizes available- one is a wall sized calendar that is 8.5"x 11" and the other is a desktop version that measures 4.5" x 8.25". each calendar has the same pics- so you simply need to choose which size would work best for you.

the calendar is made from 12 of my favorite faces from my art journal and is available in my etsy store. check back soon as i will also be adding some soft fabric ornaments for sale as well.




the calendar would make a great gift for someone special that features some interesting faces from my art journal.

here is to holidays!

1 comment:

  1. Cool calendars, Kristin! As are all the other things you've posted recently. I've been lurking. Happy Thanksgiving to you. xo

    ReplyDelete

thanks for your comments- i love hearing from you!!