Kristin Peterson: mixed media, collage, painter, artist

Monday, October 20, 2014

stamping up a storm

i signed up for a stamping swap recently and made a tag and an ATC.

my tag was made with a base of scrapbook paper on the front and music paper on the back. i painted the tag with acrylic paint and added some silver spray ink to my background before stamping with some of my favorite stamps.


i added the ribbon that matched my paint to finish it off.


here is my ATC below. i gesso'd the front to start to cover most of the background before using spray ink and stencils to add more color. i also used walnut ink and more of my favorite stamps.



1 comment:

  1. Oh, I like these a lot Kristin! Especially the number cruncher ;))

    ReplyDelete

thanks for your comments- i love hearing from you!!