Kristin Peterson: mixed media, collage, painter, artist

Sunday, October 12, 2014

homemade fall recipe card

i made a homemade fall recipe card this weekend as part of a swap with one of my favorite fall pumpkin cake recipes-check out the bottom of this post for the recipe link from my "fall" pinterest board.


i used a cut down a file folder down to size at 4 1/4" by 6". i used stencils and some of my favorite acrylic paint and stamps, and india ink... and quick and witty quote from a vintage book.


i couldn't quite fit the entire recipe onto the back of my card, so i added the rest of the recipe onto paper and attached to my file card with washi tape at the bottom of the card.


my recipe was the pumkin spice cake with caramel pecan glaze.......happy fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for your comments- i love hearing from you!!