Kristin Peterson: mixed media, collage, painter, artist

Monday, June 30, 2014

positive words for inspiration cards


it is funny to me how my confidence of what i create can wax and wane....usually, i am able to keep this protected and just be happy, but, this morning for whatever reason i am feeling very vulnerable.

i will be mailing these inspirational cards out this morning to my swap partners, but, apparently needed to see the words for myself.

 i was really pleased yesterday working in the studio at how i was able to create my cards so quickly and was able to pull words from my favorite book so easily yesterday.

and so this monday morning, i will remind myself to keep my head up and continue to be brave......

3 comments:

  1. I know the feeling! Your altered playing cards are divine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if this will post twice or not! I think that I should have signed in first. Anyways, LOVED your playing cards!!! I have some that I'm going to try right now! Found your blog from someone on FB mentioning your artwork!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am awe-struck looking at the vibrant colors you used. They are simply amazing. I love mixed media too specially Art Dolls.Your post has given me an idea to make a collage of all of them. I am going to try it right away. You must get them too, they are really helpful!
    http://www.amazon.com/Mixed-Media-Collage-Doll-Stencils/dp/B00IQRT4N8/ref=sr_1_cc_1?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1407748209&sr=1-1-catcorr&keywords=Mixed+Media+Doll+Stencils

    ReplyDelete

thanks for your comments- i love hearing from you!!