Kristin Peterson: mixed media, collage, painter, artist

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

"owl" always love you....

everywhere i have been looking lately, i keep seeing owls. i was feeling so inspired- i finally decided i needed to have an owl of my own and used another one of my big erasers to make a stamp.

i had drawn a sample owl in my notebook, and then, moved that image onto my eraser...


and then, started carving.....i really like the carving part. i like trying to find my image and get it carved out so i can stamp that first image. i try to get it carved down enough so that when i try that first image- i should be pretty close to my finished stamp. my owl actually didn't need any additional carving.


 "owl" love this stamp forever....happy tuesday!

1 comment:

thanks for your comments- i love hearing from you!!