Kristin Peterson: mixed media, collage, painter, artist

Monday, June 24, 2013

winner, winner....

i am going to be snail mailing my mail art to Lynne Knowlton.... she was my winner from friday! i am up extra early today....heading for watertown, south dakota for a week long art class. i cannot wait to start today! my mom and gramma used to go to these classes; and now, my mom and i will go (God bless you gramma....miss you!) this class should push my comfort zone and limits....we will be mainly painting in watercolor this week; although i am taking my acrylic paints along just in case!! not sure how much time and access i will have for the computer- but, i will be back for sure on friday- otherwise, i promise to post on instagram and twitter!


No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for your comments- i love hearing from you!!