Kristin Peterson: mixed media, collage, painter, artist

Friday, April 12, 2013

friday fill-ins



And...here we go!
1. Right now I'm super excited to be on the design team for Paperbag Studio with the mixed media essential rubber stamps- i used some of the stamps in the pic above.
2. being a little different with what i wear is my well known quirk. (i often hear, that my outfit is interesting, or only you could pull that off....)
3. Are you an artist, blogger, or a doodler? are you on instragram, or have a blog or flickr account? let me know so i can visit!
4. gesso first, then paint!
5. That's why because i said so. (if you are a parent- i KNOW you have said that before...)
6. the big bang theory is one of my favorite tv shows ever!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to some studio time, tomorrow my plans include hopefully a cancelled track meet (MN ice/ snow storm in april?!) and Sunday, I want to watch the last volleyball tournament this spring season!

4 comments:

  1. So happy to have you on the team, too!! :) Hope your weekend doesn't turn out to be quite that cold! Have fun in the studio! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a friend in MN who has been complaining about the weather this week. We seem to have skipped straight from winter to summer, but I won't complain because I much prefer hot! Hubby and I are big TBBT fans, we've got a couple of episodes I can barely make it through from laughing so hard!

    Since you asked, my blog address is http://theliebers.blogspot.com/ if you'd like to come visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I literally lol'd at #5. I HATED when my parents said that. But guess what I say now? LOL Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my congrats on being part of such an amazing project!!!!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for your comments- i love hearing from you!!