Kristin Peterson: mixed media, collage, painter, artist

Friday, April 5, 2013

friday fill-ins



and...here we go!

1. I used mixed media essentials from Paperbagstudios. (they are rubber stamps and if you are a mixed media artist- you are gonna want these! they are available soon)
2. sixteen candles is one of my favorite movies.
3. It's track time!
4. studio time please!
5. I said "oooh, my art order came today", and then he said "a second order this week honey?"
6. hot coffee with a little splenda is what I'm craving right now!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to some time in my studio, tomorrow my plans include going to a track meet and Sunday, I want to will be going to a volleyball tournament (although i really do enjoy watching)!

1 comment:

  1. I spy something familiar in your photo!! I love it! I really like that color you used. Can't wait to see all your creations. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for your comments- i love hearing from you!!