Kristin Peterson: mixed media, collage, painter, artist

Friday, February 22, 2013

friday fill-ins

and here, we go.....
  1. paisley socks- so want some of those for my crop pants!
  2. considering wearing a hat today, but loving my messy hair.
  3. where is the music? cuz i wanna dance and work in my studio.
  4. will this snow today end?
  5. sometimes, less is just plain less- i want a painting with layers and texture....something that makes you want to touch it!
  6. i will not eat anything with grey poupon. (kinda fussy....)
  7. and as for the weekend, tonight i'm looking forward to some boys basketball, tomorrow my plans include possibly looking for a prom dress and sunday, i want to cook and be with my family.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I hope you have a great weekend...it sounds like it will be busy. :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for your comments- i love hearing from you!!