Kristin Peterson: mixed media, collage, painter, artist

Friday, January 4, 2013

friday fill-ins

IMG_2600 by alteredstatesstudio
IMG_2600, a photo by alteredstatesstudio on Flickr.

and....here we go!
  1. let me be me- as i have gotten older, i have become far more comfortable with me and my skin.
  2. it is sometimes daunting going through a large project. i just finished making 175 wedding invitations for a friend.
  3. listen here: do you hear the whispers of your heart? if not, stand still and listen harder....everyone has dreams; what are yours?
  4. my kids think i do not know what i am talking about! they are crazy..... ;)
  5. when i was younger, i thought the tooth fairy was real. but who doesn't?
  6. i need a good ol' fashion laugh until you are crying laugh! one where your cheeks hurt and stomach aches from laughing so hard!
  7. and as for the weekend, tonight i'm looking forward to some girls basketball in redwood, tomorrow my plans include some studio time, and sunday, i want to get ready for the next week.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on finishing your big project! That was quite a lot to undertake. I'll bet you feel pretty good knowing it's done!!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for your comments- i love hearing from you!!