Kristin Peterson: mixed media, collage, painter, artist

Friday, August 24, 2012

how my garden grows

here is the painting with the words i painted over (my liberated post earlier)....this is my grunge flowers; that i now love.

this is a 30"x40" canvas. i used acrylic paint, india inks, gelatos (thanks Donna for introducing me to those!!), and collage with some paper and napkins.

the layers are rich and full of texture- you want to touch this painting. this garden was grown with a lot of love, sweat, and almost tears. :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, this is one of the most inspiring artworks I've ever seen. You are very talented, thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shared this on facebook :D
    ps. is there any chance to turn off the word verification?

    ReplyDelete

thanks for your comments- i love hearing from you!!