Kristin Peterson: mixed media, collage, painter, artist

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

feeling uninspired....

i had started this piece at my art class, and unfortunately have not gone back to it yet....i am feeling out of sort with my creative side. i was in my shop on sunday and couldn't hardly get anything to work. i don't know if it is the oppressive heat here in the midwest and my lack of wanting to do anything, or if my creative mojo took a summer vacation without me. i collaged first, and taped off the edges, and then, used matte medium to create the diamond shapes, and watercolor is what is providing the color so far.

1 comment:

  1. It is looking promising though Kristin. Sometimes it is just time to step away for a little bit, to recollect your thoughts and feelings.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for your comments- i love hearing from you!!