Kristin Peterson: mixed media, collage, painter, artist

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

back in the saddle

i finally had time on sunday to play in my art journal.

a little ink, stencil, watercolor pen, stickers, sewing, scraps....makes me happy!

the purple blob under the little purple flower is a used papertowel- nothing is garbage in my studio sometime. i like the simplicity of this page.

not completely sure this page is finished, but, i am happy so far with what i have....we will see.

and this is a new art journal i purchased. it came all the way from poland hand-made by czekoczyna! she is an amazing mixed media artist! my journal is filled with a variety of paper- book paper, envelopes, postcards--it is so cool! if you have not visited her blog, you can click on the banner in the right hand corner of my blog or click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for your comments- i love hearing from you!!