Kristin Peterson: mixed media, collage, painter, artist

Saturday, January 28, 2012

super friday....

yesterday was about as perfect as a friday could get.....i got to hang out in my studio pretty much all day and our daughter told me thank you for fixing her boot by sewing a button back on that she had managed to pop off yesterday morning at her orthodontist appt. now- let me tell you.....in a house full of teenagers at this point- the mom is ALWAYS underestimated and TOTALLY underappreciated- so to get a thank you and you are the best....i could have fallen over.

 so now onto the studio time.....here is a peak at what i worked on.

off the floor here is- all the paper stuff or whatever is stuck to this page, did truly come off of my studio floor. my mom always says the best stuff is found on the floor or in my garbage down there....worked on in my studio.


No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for your comments- i love hearing from you!!