Kristin Peterson: mixed media, collage, painter, artist

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

journal page....

 found some pretty purple used papertowels and a scrap of another painting for the heart; a little napkin and parts of a doily and some lace; not to mention my vintage green stamps! some sewing, word, and poof!
 this page posted is looking a little plain jane....the right hand corner has a little screen piece that was rusted to just the right point and i secured to the page. the words say "coaxed to tell her life"









not quite finished with this one...but, liked my "x"
just a few more journal pages from me....happy tuesday to you- thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

  1. I like the journals you make beautiful they inspire me. I'll definitely look more often.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agitte- thanks so much for the nice comment and for visiting!! glad you like my journal pages!

      Delete

thanks for your comments- i love hearing from you!!