Kristin Peterson: mixed media, collage, painter, artist

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Jumping off...

Well, that was way too easy...like buying your first house, except without all the ink for signing your life away. I am stepping off my secure, safe ledge and into the unknown- hopefully on a most wonderfully creative adventure. Many things have lead to this culmination, and then, the step.

If you have not picked up the second Artful blogging magazine- I highly recommend it!! It is the most interesting display of blogging- many different types and ideas. All of which are totally inspiring in their own way. My magazine is earmarked with the ones I had to check out- that is always how you will know if the magazine was a good one. If the corners are turned- really good! In this addition I found a person with a wonderful sense of life and inspiration. Her colorful pics and inspiring words of life can be found at curiousgirl-lisa

One of the other things I (we- my mom and I) are going to try is the wreck a journal. You had to have a blog to be followed of course. So, we will see how this works...... wreck this journal

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for your comments- i love hearing from you!!