Kristin Peterson: mixed media, collage, painter, artist

Thursday, May 28, 2009

evening stroll




i am not sure who is more excited about the blog- me or our boys...they both thought it was sooo cool. each of them helped with a little something- to tell the truth, I couldn't have done some of it without their help.

our youngest thought we needed to take a walk and find something "blog-able" for the post tonight.

so, last night at 9pm we went on a walk to see what we could find, and low and behold.....magic. the pictures posted here tonight are the ones he took- hope you enjoy them as much as we did taking them. a couple of them (seed grass and the king) i thought were spectacular and he was so proud of his photographic ability.

his favorite speech is: "nothing is something because if nothing WASN'T something nothing would not exist." Also it's me the "famous" photographer I'm currently working with my mom to set up this whole project so I feel kinda special if you know what I mean :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for your comments- i love hearing from you!!